Saturday, March 4, 2023

Massive GRID Overlay - NEW TEMPLATE Installed!

 If you follow along with any of my works and teachings (through articles, podcasts, books, courses, videos etc.) then you know I'm a grid worker (among other planetary missions in this life). I don't post every time there is a shift; HOWEVER, last night something happened that I've never felt before quite in this way. Let me explain…


Last night (3/2/2023) around 10:10 pm Eastern United States time (EDT), I felt, witnessed and experienced the overlay of the new grid system! I'm very tuned in to happenings on the grids and have done much work to be able to say that. 


While I traveled across the country two years ago, I did a lot of work where my physical body needed to be on location for several reasons. One reason was that I could receive the energetic downloads needed for my work on the grids; and the second reason was so that I could anchor in certain points of the grids where it was needed and do repairs and cleanups in multiple dimensions, on location. 


A few places just needed me physically present to complete my mission. 


Now if you ask me if I did it because someone else didn't do their part or because we were short people to complete the jobs... I actually have no idea. I never asked. I was guided to do the work I did and that is all there is to it, as far as I'm concerned.  


I believe we are all here to accomplish certain tasks or missions. Some have more work to do than others. Some signed up for more work simply because they can handle it or they know how the job needs to be done. Some get certain jobs because they can't be compromised and others are being tested: on the job training, so-to-speak. 


Sometimes the job can be arduous and other times, quite joyful and rewarding. Oftentimes it's just 'becoming the job' - or becoming the mission. That's what matters. 


So back to last night.


I was feeling the weight of density come down on (and through) me, not unlike other times when densities shift; and I felt the typical equilibrium shifts and stirs, I knew I was becoming more light within and just figured it was my light quotient increasing again with all the incoming solar flashes and flares carrying the light from our Grand Central Sun through our local sun. Some label these episodes as initiations; until you have a recognition that it's you and your light body's integrating more in your human physical body. 


I could feel it heat up in my hand first. I've felt this many times before, and quite often recently. This time was different because I knew at a deep level that it wasn't soul family, or ancestors or any other being outside of me... it was me on the inside! I was lighting up on the inside... wow!


You can't light up on the inside without the structural support for those energies. It's like playing a game and you can't level up until that level is actually created... make sense? We are creating the next level for humanity and so many have no idea of this happening right now!  


So I had to take a beat and step into the bathroom, knowing the cold water splash on my face wouldn't be enough this time. I needed to lay down and integrate all this. As I lay in my bed hoping to not throw up from the unstable, heavy and whirling feeling, (that's not unfamiliar) I received a download about the grid systems. 


Typically when I have physical experiences like this, it's usually my personal ascension and upgrades in the light of my Soul. [Becoming one with all that is... is NOT for the weak]


This time was different. 


The download I got didn't need to get integrated and unpacked, as it typically would in the past when I would get HUGE downloads at once. This time, I knew instantly after asking, "what's this?" that it was the overall grid systems.


When I took a look at the grids (while laying still on my bed in a way that settles any nausea attached to the whirling of incoming energies) I saw the new template of grid networks overlaying the old systems!!! It was the grids that were settling within me... and the others who anchor the grids consciously. I created a course on the grids after returning from my journey. If you're interested in learning about the grids, you can find it HERE.


THIS IS HUGE!


I'm surprised to have witnessed this and yet, my Soul reminds me that I'm not only a grid worker who has done much work, but that I'm able to tap in and see the templates on the new system by using my quantum sight. 


I've been teaching people how to open their quantum sight for the last year and a half. I've taught many people various things with their energy. I teach true self-empowerment and that includes how you are connected to the grids through your chakras. I don't withhold my wisdom in hopes for a payday or 'steady income'. (One of the many reasons why I left Patreon and did my trust fall with the Universe.)


I learn something every time I teach


It has also come to my attention recently that a fair amount of spiritual teachers are trying to bypass their personal lessons hoping to avoid the karma they've created. It wont' work. They are often aware of what they need to heal but it's too icky for them so they continue to try to heal the same thing over, and over and over... instead of taking the full deep dive journey within. Oh they say things that sound great; but have yet to hold up that proverbial mirror...


This is empowering information, if you're not aware! 


As I mentioned, I recently decided to do a trust fall with Spirit. I ended all contracts, memberships and obligations from my Patreon site. Everyone, including myself, have been set free. This move was in response to Spirit reminding me that we come from a place where there is no money and we share and have everything we possibly need or want. 


I won't go into that too much, because a lot of people have a hard time remembering and it causes cognitive dissonance often. People don't understand why I do the things I do when it comes to following Spirit. All I can say to that is we are quickly moving into a time on this planet where abundance for everyone will become the living breathing reality. I did my trust fall because Spirit needed to test me, I suppose. We shall see. 


I've also been creating a love gift for humanity, as part of my lifes' work. It's going to be considered a free quantum resource that anyone can journey through, regardless of their financial situation. I suppose I needed to live with so many financial constraints in this life so that I could fully know what it's all about with a super fresh experience leading right up to the abundance for humanity.


When you want to take a course, or go to a workshop (I'm only talking about spiritual classes but I suppose this applies to all classes and courses and workshops)... and don't have the money to do it, it's crushing! It's also the same Soul crushing feeling when you want to eat and don't have money; or you lose your job during the plandemic, or can't make your rent and get asked to leave your home (during the plandemic)... been there, done all that... and more! 


I took command of my homelessness by taking to travel. I met some wonderful soul family since creating my YouTube channel 4 years ago and several key soul tribe family let me couch surf my way all the way across the country! Without that assistance, I would have never made it to Shasta - that was my third time trying to get there. One time I even had an all-expense paid trip to California to accept an award I received for my volunteer time as an Alumni at my local community college. I was IN and fully planning to go, except someone very close to me was being released from a hospital for their mental health struggles and I needed to be home for that person instead. I made the choice to stay and did have the support to go anyway; but I knew who needed me the most and I chose to stay. 


If you're feeling like the Universe doesn't have your back, you're wrong. OH SO WRONG. You are so much more than this little human ego wants you to believe. The ego personality wants to be in charge of everything. When you surrender to your higher self and begin your journey within, you find that you are so much more than just your human. YOU are NOT your body. You are only taking it for a spin this life. 


Can you take it with you when we ascend? I don't know. I've thought no, then I thought yes, then I realized it's ok to NOT KNOW! The reward for patience is patience... so let's be ok with not knowing everything right now while all these incredible changes are taking place. New systems are being put into place and everything will change very soon.


When is soon?  I hear you ask... soon enough!


How about you ask your Soul directly what messages or advice they want to give you? If you haven't started your journey to reunite with your Soul, I invite you to go to AscensionMaps.com and begin your FREE quantum and fully interactive journey within.


Sharing is caring. PEACE!