Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Can We Stop Hurting Each Other?

There is a growing trend in the spiritual communities to discredit people. 

It was easy to spread among those just waking up. People who are searching for answers. People who have questions. People who are reaching out in desperate need of assistance. All it took was for a few questions to be raised, judgmental as they may have been... for fear and doubt to take on it's own thought form of darkness. 

I'm talking about notions of who may or may not be false leaders of light. 

The rumors started with statements like this: "If they actually say they're a healer, then they must not be. A true healer would never self-identify themselves." Or this: "A true Master or teacher would never call themselves that." etc. 

Those who are not healers, teachers or master healers have no way of understanding what those who are, have gone through. And a lot of us have just remained silent about it. Myself included. 

But it' continues and it's hurting newly awakened people. So I'm breaking my silence.   
I pose this question for your consideration: When someone goes to medical school and pays thousands of dollars for their education, training and experience, do you tell them they should not identify themselves as such? Or, a therapist. Or, a Chiropractor...

How about this question: If someone just starts to wake up and they're looking for a Reiki practitioner who is at the Master level (because perhaps they are thinking about training in Reiki), are you saying the Reiki Master should not identify as such? How would anyone be able to find such healers then? 

Don't you think it's kinda of ridiculous to say that someone who has spent time and money to learn a trade, profession or career shouldn't advertise or identify their specialty or level of expertise? 

Of course that's ridiculous! 

The establishment uses initials after names to show levels of credentials and it's a sign of prestige and honor.   

There is one big, screamingly obvious difference in this argument I would like to point out. 

If a person goes through the establishment for their career, meaning college, etc. it is often assumed when they get their Masters or Doctorate degree, they are competent and capable of establishing a practice where they often charge quite a lot of money. Not all do, but it is expected. 

However, when a person chooses to train as a healer, they are doing what their spirit is guiding them to do. A lot of them have to keep regular jobs because clients don't often have enough money to pay for services that would enable the healer, teacher or practitioner to run a full time business. 

Most often, healers don't follow this calling for money. It's more of a service-to-humanity-thing.  

When they reach a certain point that I liken to a crisis, they have a choice to go ALL IN, and try to make a living doing what they perceive is what they are here to do. They are following their inner guidance and they are being of service to humanity and the planet.  

This witch hunt and crowd gang mentality must stop. 

It you think about it for just a few minutes you can see that no person in their reasonable mind, (without being brainwashed or conditioned by others) would expect healers to not identify themselves. 

Many have been on a very dark and lonely path. It hasn't been easy trying to break down these old constructs and help flip this planet, while being of service to others and still pay the bills. 

Many have gone through a lot of years taking only small donations or not charging at all and questioning if they even should charge for their services - because they have beautiful bright souls who just want to share their gifts. 

But are you going to walk into your doctors office and say, "Hey Doc, you became a doctor so you could help people heal, right? I think you shouldn't actually say your a doctor. No doctor who is a real doctor would identify themselves. Therefore, you must be a false doctor." 

See the flawed logic? You can see how ridiculous that sounds... I hope. 

In any case, I needed to get this short bit out because I listened to a rant yesterday on YouTube on one of my favorite channels. They had a list of things that should help people identify false light beings. And believe it or not, people who call themselves master healers or teachers was on the list. I. Kid. You. Not.

I'm not going to judge because that is exactly what I heard coming from others. Not just the person on the video acting like an expert in knowing who is real light and who is false light, but the commenters were band-wagon jumpers. There were some valid points of things to watch out for, but I wasn't resonating with this person at all. 

Listen, we are all here together and we all have to work this out, together. If you are stuck in duality then you probably feel like you have to have an opinion on this for whatever reason. Perhaps your opinion has even changed about this topic. 

Staying in the middle is the best place to be. I got triggered, so I'm writing about my experience hoping to shed a little light from my vantage point. I've been a Master Healer since 1998, so this is not just a recent thing.

I have a decent perspective and have a mostly clear view - I was triggered, so not completely clear I suppose, lol - But I've been there and I've done that... all of it. 

I paid my dues and I've given more sessions and trainings away than I can count. I've also dealt with the guilt of charging and I've dealt with learning how to honor myself and my gifts. And I never stop learning. 

None of this has been a quick or easy path for any of us and it's never been about the money. I suspect most people who are healers at whatever level, feel the same way - at least, most that I have encountered over the years do.  

It is very important that we all learn how to use our own discernment and not get swayed by something someone else says. Try to use you critical thinking skills before you jump on any band wagon that may be going down a dark road to harsh and cruel judgments of others. 

It's also probably not a good idea to put everyone in a box just because they self-identify what they do based on their education; or identify themselves at a certain level of expertise which they have attained...in any field

Energy work takes time, money and practice, just like any other profession. Try to remember to be kind and compassionate when making comments about all people in any particular field. 

What is right for you may not be right for someone else. 

If you really want to know if someone is (so-called) true or false, try this to remember: We all have both light and dark within. We're learning how to balance in the sacred neutral middle. Listen with your heart and if you don't resonate with someone's energy, you know to move on. Why you don't resonate is not important.

Just move on. 

Also, listen to their speech. The sound of someone's speech should give you a clue about whether or not you resonate with them. 

That is how you can tell if someone is right for you to engage with, or not. Otherwise, leave them alone and let them be. They will find their way, or not. 

So can we all please please stop throwing stones at others? 

I love you all and wish you the best on your journey! Teach Peace Everyone!