Friday, October 22, 2021

There are so many things changing at a rapid pace in our world. The educational system is just one of the major systems going through some major growing pains right now! Just two short years ago, hardly anyone would have believed you if you said homeschooling and online learning would be a preferred way for children to get a safe education. Perhaps if you or someone close to you works in the field, you see what's happening.  


I did a predictions video in very early January 2020 and no, I didn't foresee the plandemic coming; but I did notice some trends and called out that our education systems would be changing in 2020 in a very big way on my YouTube channel.  I've heard people ask, "Will it ever go back to the way it used to be?" And my answer has consistently been... 

NO!
It will absolutely, 100% bet the house AND your life on it... 
Not returning to how it used to be... 
NOT. EVEN. A. SLIGHT. CHANCE!
We're not EVER going back!
The above statement may anger some folks. Nothing I can do about that. Stop reading right now if you're one of them. Just trust me and stop reading if you got angry when I said that... 

This may also scare some of you; but this message is not meant to do that. If you feel a little scared about not knowing where you're going, then join the club of humanity as we all take the ride into multidimensionality and leap into quantum space, together. 

CONGRATULATIONS!
We as a species have arrive at our destination to quantum leap together for the next part of our journey.
I KNOW a lot of you feel it...
You physically feel it... as you should! Otherwise you'd still be 'sleeping' (location 2) and wouldn't even have this article in front of you right now. 
AND...  you know something is very very different... isn't it? !!



The next part of this transmission is going to trigger more dense emotions that are stuck in your body: I'm forewarning you so if you're not ready for that transmission in your energetic fields (or you prefer to be laying down for receiving upgrades) then stop reading until you are in a more comfortable location for your physical  body.
If you wish to proceed, then take a moment and find a place to 'integrate this read' ... more in a place where you can be uninterrupted for a few minutes. This will make sense later. 

If you're clinging on to anything in the past then there's perhaps some work to be done at a personal level. Nobody's perfect in a human form just yet; and this we're all learning and remembering, together. We are also learning how to recover our spiritual memories; for mastery of our personal space, our personal fields and our personal development - and we're showing others how to remember as well. 

There are so many Master Teachers here on the planet.

When you start doing the work which includes: taking ownership of your personal energy, your energetic fields and your thoughts - yes, your thoughts - you can then start the process of recovering your soul memories and bring that down and into your human experience. 

I remember when I first learned Reiki Energy Healing and became a Master in 1998. I felt like everyone should experience this
 and wanted to share it with everyone I knew. Much to my surprise, people went about their lives not caring about learning this ancient healing modality. I had a  lot to learn; and now I say, I had a lot to remember. 

Going through soul growth at a young age in a time when the Internet was just getting started was challenging. But it was a challenge I already accepted before I was even born in a human body. It took me a few years after those initiations to remember to live and let live. 

Seeing how quick humans are waking up now is a joy, to be honest. Pain and suffering is what brings people to make changes in their lives.

Seriously!

When have you ever actively made a deep and meaningful change in your life when everything was going along just fine? I won't hold my breath nor should you waste time trying to recall because that is the human condition. 

We experience pain and suffering and then we are motivated to not feel that again, so we make changes. Although some of us need a few times around to finally decide to let something (or someone) go, that no longer contributes to our highest potential. 

That is where our best soul growth occurs: during our most profoundly painful experiences.


 

We become inspired and our confidence soars: we know we can do it this time! And we try and try to get off that poop loop once and for all. Can't tell you how many times I quit smoking before I was finally done for good. I could write a book on that one alone!

It has been said that lessons are repeated until they're learned. This is truth!  

When we decide to make a change we magnetize our energy fields to receive the teachings in a way that they suddenly appear in our lives. It could be a class, a person or situation... teachings come in many ways when you have your eyes open to see them. 

When you're looking for resources or assistance to help you establish your soul connection and inner cognizancepeople, places and things will appear in your life to help guide you. Hopefully, they'll guide you towards your own self empowerment and not take you for a ride, as they so often have done in the past. 
Let's keep our eyes open now, shall we? 

We're done with that, as a collective.
Enough have claimed their sovereignty on a personal and energetic level.  

Just remember we are living in a polarized world. This 3D matrix is polarized and whatever you have that is so painful, so horrible and so terrible - there ALWAYS exists the exact polar opposite! 


Until you can regulate your own inner poles and combine the forces within yourself, you will have ups and downs. 


~ How you react to your emotions is in direct correlation to your spiritual growth 

I write to share and convey.
It's a form of artistry...
The punctuation, 
The flow, 
The codes are all here for anyone who's reading the words...
They are gifts, 
Call them: blessings!

I know my skill level at encoding special vibrations that activate when people read... I remember how to do this beyond seeing a bold letter or italicized phrase... way beyond. I don't do it full-on every time I write, but when my highest vibrational aspect comes in cohesion with me - it's at a soul level and I don't know how else to describe it with words, except... when it all comes together (inside), you know it... and then it flows out. I see it quantumly when it's happening. 

I would now warmly like to invite you to check out my other work by visiting my website:

 LyndaLight.com 



This is a long update article and I want to thank you for reading this far! You must be meant to come check out one of my offerings or quantum resources... because honestly, anyone who isn't resonating at these vibrations would have clicked away already if this wasn't meant for them or someone they may know - think about that ;) 
 

Until next time:
Be Well,  
Be Safe  
Be Joyful
Be YOU! 

~ And be just little better today than you were yesterday ~ Lynda