Wednesday, November 29, 2017

World Peace, REMEMBER?

UNplug whenever you can...

It's important to know what's going on around you, to be aware of your surroundings. I personally, have been unplugging as much as possible from mainstream media, TV (especially the news), and other forms forms of mass media mind control.

When you realize the news is not longer obligated to report stories based on facts and truth, (yes it's true - News stations - are considered 'entertainment' courtesy of a Supreme Court decision in New York state regarding whole milk...) you begin to question the agenda of  'insert your News station here' pretty much all the channels since they are owned and operated under only a few of the largest corporations in the world....and so I digress.

This 'questioning everything' phase hit me back in the late 90's, when I was first introduced to the Internet. It's amazing to me just how much things have changed because of the Internet. I'm so grateful for it and so grateful for the ability to connect with a wide range of people otherwise cut off from each other.

The smaller and more connected the World becomes, the more the issue of World Peace becomes not just a statement and a pipe dream. 

When I was a very young child, the holidays were upon us and gathering at my grandparents was par for the course. On once such occasion, we all made predictions about what would be true in 10 years time. For me, that sounded like a very long time and I remember I wrote that I would be 'walking around in college and hopefully, World Peace.' I was approximately 11 years old.

It was not an uncommon thing to wish for World Peace when I was growing up in the 70's and 80's. With the threat of nuclear war with Russia looming over our heads, we were just another generation brought up to feed the machine with induced fear shoved down our throats.

Being born, breed and conditioned to be fearful is not how I chose to live my life.

It took a LOT of revolting against what I 'should' or 'ought to' do; and how I was 'supposed to' act or respond or rather, not respond ("children should be seen and not heard" - have you ever heard that one?) If you're over the age of 35 you most likely, have.

I could be better described as behaving in a 'rebellious' manner in my younger years by my elders. Heck ,even my 3rd grade teacher told my parents I would 'probably lead a revolution' some day! I don't know about that, but I never liked to be told I 'should do' something if it didn't FEEL right.

Trusting your feelings back then was NOT how you were supposed to live your life. It was not considered realistic, reasonable and went against everything you were taught - because what you were taught was handed down from one generation to the next from a different time... however and more importantly, it was handed down as brainwashing and conditioning to keep people from discovering their own inner power - their true power and empowerment - their BIRTHRIGHT - OUR Birthright!

The TRUTH is coming folks...hang on to your tighty whities because HERstory is going to shed more than just LIGHT on HISstory!

HERE COMES DECEMBER 2017 and WE ARE READY! It's about time!