Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Attacks, Karma and Forgiveness

As a conscious being, how do you handle the karmic-related attacks of others and move into forgiveness and healing?

First, let me explain that I personally keep 2 blogs. One is personal and the other one I recently started for my business. Some topics may overlap. I'm sharing my experiences as I live, change and upgrade my multidimensional being. 


Everyone is going through this ascension whether they are awakened or not. I am conscious of what is happening and therefore, have an obligation to share. It is what I signed up for in this lifetime. I know this. I am no better than anyone else. We are all part of it. 


Karma is a real thing good and bad - if that is how you choose to see it. But is is VERY real.


When you have resolved most of your karma it is mostly likely because you are actively trying to do and be, better in general.


Are we perfect? No. Not on the human level. We have all hurt others. We are paying for that and that should be more obvious, to say the least. 


This time, more than any other time, is critical. We are graduating. Yes, we are graduating this third density. Whether or not you understand these words, your soul knows the truth. These words are also encoded with higher light frequencies with which your soul resonates, or doesn't.  


When you choose to take full responsibility for all your actions, words, deeds (and thoughts - most importantly - thoughts create), you become committed to living a sovereign life. 


There are times of upgrades in light when your body feels horrible. It is purging - what purge ever felt pleasant? You are changing, we are changing as biological beings. 


There is no escape


When a baby starts to grow they must learn how to crawl first, right? Some learn faster than others. They are no better or worse off because all will learn to walk and then run...

(This is an analogy, I'm not talking about humans with disabilities that prevent them from using their legs properly.)

When you start your awakening you learn about possibilities of things you may have poo-pooed in the past...or most likely, even things you never thought possible. 


There is always more to learn so get used to it! 


When you get towards the finish line of integrating important lessons you WILL find certain tests, if you want to call it that. There are protocols in place to ensure you have truly learned your lesson. 


Karma is a universal law. 


This include the truth that lessons will repeat until they are learned. Consider this some good practice time. Everyone has a different life with different lessons to learn. 


You will find some of your hardest lessons hitting you in the face during this time. 


We are so close to some truly wonderful things happening. The harder lessons will hurt the most but if you learn that karma is real, you will stop blaming everyone and everything outside of you and making excuses for the reasons things happen in your life.


YOU are the creator of your life experiences. 


Everything you magnetize to yourself has been created by you, your higher self, your soul, and/or the highest part of you for reasons you can not fathom nor can remember. This is when that leap of faith comes in. 


Do you trust?


It's easier to trust when you are fully awakened but how do you trust when you know you aren't there yet? Easy. You just do... that's your leap of faith. Dark nights of the soul (so to speak) can be very, very dark indeed. You do feel totally alone and question everything you once knew. 


That is very, VERY good. 


Without accepting everything you were told or conditioned to believe as a child - and through mass media or all the social constructs shoving down your throat what you "should" believe or what you ought to do - things start to change. Your perspective of all constructs comes into questions and with those questions, come answers. 


Synchronicity begins. 


You start to notice the answers coming more quick but they may not be in the form you expected. You are most definitely NOT going to be handed all the answers because how would you even grow if you were spoon fed everything?


If you expect it to be handed to you, get back to some basic introspection. There is plenty of information and techniques. Meditation is one way to get to really know yourself. There are plenty of other ways to go within and seek to listen, instead of just asking for everything.


Prayer is amazing, but try to think of it as speaking... most people use the sacred art of prayer for only asking. Meditation is listening. We have two ears and one mouth for a reason. Start by trying to listen twice as much as you speak. 


If you are not yet aligned right with your SELF, (higher spiritual versions of yourself) then what you ask for isn't going to be manifested. You can not ask for something with the wrong intentions and expect to see results. If you have not yet gotten yourself right and just ask for everything to be handed to you, then you will not be able to handle manifesting what you ask. 


Trusting yourself to follow that whisper - instead of the loud knee-jerk reaction - is a major step forward. How do you hear the whisper? You just know and you do. That is for everyone to find for themselves on their journey upwards. However, there are plenty of beings lighting the way to share and assist others. This doesn't mean they are going to do any of your heavy lifting, so stop expecting this from others.  


We ALL have to clean up our own garbage.


When you think you have resolved most of your karma you will most likely have a huge, out of nowhere, challenge or lesson. You can choose to engage at that point because you have learned the lessons of identifying what is yours and what is not. People will try to throw their lessons on you by blaming you for something. If you did something wrong then own up to it and take full responsibility for you actions. 


If, on the other hand, you have an attack and you know you did nothing wrong, it's much easier to spot that it's someone else's karma and they alone must deal with it. They are feeling something very uncomfortable and don't know how to deal with it. It it NOT your responsibility to take it on for them. You may be very tempted, because the person may present with a very good "side" of their story, but if you take a moment or two and just check in with yourself you can then choose whether or not to engage. 


I'll share a personal situation to expand the example of choosing to engage and creating instant karma for yourself. 

I recently had a situation where a family member sent a nasty text blaming me for a lack of communication. It was short but littered with passive-aggressive innuendos that I somehow failed them with a lack of communication in this particular situation. This was false. I was told how this person didn't sleep and was actually disgusted at my lack of communication. I was told this person, was done! 


It hit me hard and out of nowhere, because I actually did communicate swiftly and multiple times, as the situation progressed. This person didn't know the details so I chose to engage and write a response, thinking this would help them better process their karma. 


My response was written as objectively as possible. I did include a few things that allowed this other person to see I didn't have it easy - big mistake - and my day as completely interrupted when I handled this particular situation.  


It was to no avail. 


I received a horrible and accusatory voice mail after I sent my very long, explanation. And they did, in fact, receive communications as the situation progressed. 


Seemed reasonable to me... I was helping them see everything with the detailed information they claimed they never received. BIG mistake! I chose wrong!


The voice mail turned the entire 'created' situation onto me. I was told I clearly had issues with the other person. I was attacked on a higher level now. This person didn't want to deal with their karma because it was in their face, uncomfortable and trying to force them to deal with it. 


They couldn't handle it. 


The other texts were passive-aggressive and said they tried to call after I wrote my reply and "of course I didn't answer". It also said that I "win" and I must be "100% right". I almost always answer calls unless I'm unavailable. That may be changing moving forward, we shall see. 


There was no right or wrong or winning. This person was hurt from not having information. I gave information and they took offense because there was nobody else to blame. 


I was told that I was being aggressive with my long and detailed text reply. The only take-away this person received was that I must have issues with them! 


Trying to create an argument or drama is not always in peoples active awareness and it doesn't work anymore. I was thinking I had no issues with this person. I texted that back. 


The voice mail also indicated that I was obnoxious, upset with them, and other triggering passive-aggressive comments including that this was MY issue and they were going to take the high road and let it all go. At the end, they couldn't resist a quick, failed attempt at slapping me in the face about my decision to not get a 9 to 5 job, with a smug comment about letting me get back to working on my website.


I asked this person to stop texting today and when they got themselves together, we would talk. 


I share these details not for the sake of drama sharing. I share as an example of how you might be getting attacked these days and to move forward with care and compassion, even when it hits you hard. 


There is no right or wrong, when it comes to how people feel, remember that. It's all about how people feel. But we don't have to sit by and allow others to dump on us either. Not. Any. More. 


The passive-aggressive technique used to work on me and I previously had to deal with all kinds of guilt. I used to get suckered into arguments when I was younger and I used to play into the hand of blame being thrown my way via these techniques. 


I no longer allow that in my life. There was no "argument". There is no "side"... only perspectives. 
However, I refuse to be a punching bag for anyone who can't handle their own karma. 

When people are busy and say they are left out, the solution is simple: take charge of your own actions. If someone feels left out, then get involved. If you are blaming others for a lack of communication, then make sure you are actually communicating your needs and feelings. It is completely under your sovereign right to change the way you behave and stop blaming everyone else. 


Have people suffered because they feel left out? Yes. Can this change? Yes. 


Every family is dealing with karma in the most intense ways. 


Some people are choosing not to deal with their personal karma and their family karma. Family members are here to resolve their karma and to help each other resolve some of our most intense karma. And some are handling karma for ancestors not even incarnated. Ponder that one. 


When you choose to engage in drama that often times comes in the form of attacks, the best thing you can do is take a time-out before choosing to engage. You can also choose not to engage or you can choose to engage from an emotionally detached way. 


Even when you choose to engage from an emotionally detached way, you may get hit with an even stronger attack (or perceived attack). It's not really an attack when it's someone else not dealing with their karma... It's more like nasty energy flying around and hitting your energy field.


Do you let that energy in? 


That is for you to decide. Most times I would suggest to not let that in until you're strong and confident enough to engage from an emotionally detached perspective. 


When I chose to engage, I was coming from that point of view. But I also chose to include a few select "frustrations" so as to be heard. I was choosing to hold up a mirror to this person. That mirror cracked and I failed. I created instant karma for myself that I had to resolve and I knew it. This lesson could come again, grrrreat!


But perhaps not, if I can heal from a lesson learned. I got most of it right, but also made a few mistakes when engaging. And I know exactly where I made my mistakes. 


When I got hit again, those few select frustrations I included were the ONLY take-aways this other person threw back at me. It's (almost) funny how that works. 


I will be talking to this person when they decided is good later today. They want to be heard. I chose to engage earlier and now I have to finish it. I will hear them out. They need to vent. I will allow it, this time. However, I will not allow anything that is not mine to be thrown at me without confronting it. 


There very well may be a healing if I can handle this the right way. This is a huge responsibility. I never intended for anyone to get hurt. They feel hurt. 


I saw the higher perspective which is, that this is their karma. I chose to engage, created instant karma for myself and now I must finish this with all the compassion, love and boundaries that I have learned to keep in place.


This is a huge thing on a higher level, but here in the third dimensional earth reality, it's just drama. 


Avoiding drama is easy when it's not people you love and care about. It's easier to say just avoid it at all costs and walk away, but I ask you this... 


1. Are you in fact, simply avoiding drama? Or are you avoiding karma? 

2. Is there a way to handle the karma you agreed to help with, (without just avoiding it) thereby, truly helping others? 
3. Is it too soon in your awakening or do you consider yourself an advanced being who is conscious? 

UPDATE: I spoke with this person on the phone and we worked it out. I was able to plant seeds of compassion, responsibility and love. Which seeds will grow, I have no idea. That part is not my responsibility. I eventually apologized for my part because this is what that person needed to hear, when I listened with my heart. And I truly was sorry they felt hurt. 
Even if it was self-created. 

Perhaps moving forward they can learn something from the boundaries I firmly set, not allowing myself to be their punching bag - which is very different then being there listening to someone vent. 

The difference is: when someone is venting, they are venting. However, if they are venting and say subtle judgmental comments that have nothing to do with the issue and it feels like a judgement or an attack, then they are using you as their punching bag and not handling their own karma. BIG DIFFERENCE. 

Stay firm this week everyone. If you're not strong enough, then don't engage with drama, especially family drama. This ride has already started and it's going to get a little nuts. Try to enjoy all of it knowing that we're changing for the better.  


In Love, Light, Peace and Unity... Blessings to you!